Use these easy tips to keep your immune system strong during traveling:
1) Keep your stress level as low as possible.
2) Get plenty of rest.
3) Drink plenty of warm water with lemon juice.
4) Eat minimal refined sugar and other refined foods.
5) Wash your hands often.
6) Use essential oils in nasal inhalers, diffusers, room spritzers, and an aromatherapy hand sanitizer.
Aromatherapy Hand Sanitizer Formulation
In a 1oz./ 30ml plastic or glass bottle, mix together the following ingredients:
20 mls aloe vera gel
5 mls organic jojoba oil
5 mls organic witch hazel extract
Suggested blend of essential oils:
Note: use ½ the amount (6 drops total) for children or during pregnancy.
4 drops Palma Rosa (Cymbopogon martinii)
4 drops Fir (Abies alba)
4 drops Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
1) Add the aloe vera gel and jojoba into the bottle.
2) Add in the essential oils and shake well.
3) Top off the bottle with the witch hazel extract and shake well.
4) You can either blend this by just shaking it or you can mix the entire formulation in a blender.
Apply a dime size of the hand sanitizer after you wash your hands or after being in public areas for an extended time.
We wish you healthy and fun journeys!